The Jazan B-Mill Project (JZBM) – 600T/Day cleaned Wheat Flour Mill, consists of Wheat Bins, Cleaning Line, Screenings, Flour & Bran Bins together with the packing facilities is the Phase 2 of the existing 600T/D Flour Milling complex in Jazan, Saudi Arabia for flour producer Grain Silos & Flour Mills Organization (GSFMO).
The structure is built in three different sections namely the Flour Silo Building, the Flour Mill Building and the Cleaning Building. The height of the building is 43,55m.
CEM Estero Arabia Saudi Co. has been awarded to work with Buhler Technology Group of Uzwil Switzerland for GSFMO, Owner of the aforementioned project to perform the WORKS comprise of the following activities:
- Construction of Silos using slipform
- Architectural finishing works
- Electro-Mechanical Works including the installation of mill equipment and instrumentation
Scope of work
Civil construction of a grain mill (include piling works, earthworks, concrete foundation, superstructure using slip form system, secondary structural steel works and finishing works)
Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Period of work
From April 2015 to December 2017
GSFMO – Grain Silos & Flour Mills Organization (Ministry of Agriculture)
Buhler AG Saudi Arabian Branch
Buhler and Cem Estero Saudi Arabia
Vertical consortium with Buhler
Value of the contract
- 60 mln/SAR equal to 16 mln/USD
- 10 mln/SAR equal to 2.6 mln/USD (civil works)
- 7.5 mln/SAR equal to 2 mln/USD (implementation mechanical and electrical works
- Installation various pipelines for milling and cleaning section including valves and fittings and pipe insulation.
- Installation and welding of stainless steel pipes, fittings and roller mill equipment.
- Installation of fire fighting system and fire hose reel cabinets
- Installation flour mill equipment – square plansifter, bran brusher, wheat bran finisher, etc.